top of page
On the 20th day of May 1949, Richard P. Lewis, A. Taylor Mealy, B.F. Monroe, A.J. Ruffin, Benjamin F. Coakley, Perry G. Strong, and Antonio M. Wright were authorized to establish Beta Xi Sigma Chapter of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. in Dayton, OH. We owe our thanks and gratitude to these local honorable visionaries.
bottom of page